RSS | Archive | Random

About


погана сука

As a friend of mine once said: "And we wonder why New Jersey gets such a bad rap. Thanks, V."


Ask



23 April 14

Things I will buy when I have money

  • Pesto
  • A magnetic knife rack
  • A turquoise rug
  • The Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
  • Earring backs
7 April 14
Change your heart
You’re all alone and you know you are
Say nothing matters and call it art
Say what you mean

And I know it’s hard to be alone
But it’s harder still to let those feelings grow

Everyone is scared of showing people who they are
And I know everyone knows if you let them in they’ll break your heart
But you are worthless if you’re waiting
Play it safe, yeah, play it cool
But while you run away from everything
I don’t ever envy you

Mansions // Tangerine (Alternate version)

(Source: flxshlight)

21 March 14
I think my best friend is at work but that’s not going to stop me from liveblogging this stalking people from our graduating class Facebook k-hole I fell down a couple hours ago.

I think my best friend is at work but that’s not going to stop me from liveblogging this stalking people from our graduating class Facebook k-hole I fell down a couple hours ago.

24 February 14

Btw, literally 90% of my interneting is reading hate sites. The other 10% is like googling all the random maladies I have to figure out if I’m dying. What are your fave hate sites? I think the sophisticated word for it is “snark” instead of hate but let’s all get real about what we’re doing here.

Posted: 10:38 PM

How done I am with today:

  • Didn’t do my hair AT ALLLL or put on any makeup that’s beyond the “8th grader struggling to understand how to work mascara” look
  • Wore yoga pants with the waistband pulled up over my stomach like they were maternity pants
  • Wore rainboots even though it was 50 degrees and sunny
  • A 7 year old said “shit” in front of me and I was like “eh”
  • I’m eating a smoothie right now because I only blended 1/4 of it. 1/4 of it is a blended smoothie and the rest is just mildly chopped or whole frozen berries. Fucking whatever. I put it in a cup anyway.
  • I did nail art on one nail and I’m not cleaning my apartment and I’m not even finishing this post
4 February 14

(Source: toorealjelly, via worldsworst)

30 January 14

The people at my McDonald’s 300% think I’m a drug addict. I’m always wearing something like my brother’s sweatpants tucked into Ugg boots and an Elton John in Vegas t shirt and I’m never, ever wearing makeup so I always have purple undereyes. Plus, I only come in between 12 - 6 AM because that’s when the menu is the best.

Maybe I am on drugs. I drank a Red Bull around noon and I’m wide awake. So, you tell me.

29 January 14
andalaporra:

rollingstone:

Rutgers University is offering a course in Beyoncé.

!!!!!

God the state school of NEW JERSEY offers classes in both SPRINGSTEEN and BEYONCE. What a time to be alive.

andalaporra:

rollingstone:

Rutgers University is offering a course in Beyoncé.

!!!!!

God the state school of NEW JERSEY offers classes in both SPRINGSTEEN and BEYONCE. What a time to be alive.

(via chismosa-morenita)

Posted: 8:51 PM

I don’t worry if it’s appropriate to go into my apartment building’s lobby in my pajamas. I worry if it’s appropriate to go into my apartment building’s lobby in a towel and a Turbie Twist.

Posted: 8:08 PM

I would probably fuck Ders from Workaholics more than once. Not the actor, the character. I would probably send him nudes he totally didn’t deserve and regret it afterwards. But then I would do it again.

This is the thing I hate most about myself.

Themed by Hunson. Originally by Josh